On Monday May 18, 2020 our office will reopen for eye care services.
1. You must make an appointment for eye exams either by calling
315-735-7590 or by web site scheduling.
2. A protective mask will be required to enter office.
3. Only one adult at a time will be allowed in office. Family will need to wait in car.
4. All contact lens patients should bring their own contact lens case and solution with them to their appointment.
5. What to expect when you arrive:
A non contact temperature reading will be taken. Customers with a temperature above 100.4 will be told to leave office. Please adhere to social distancing.
All STAFF will adhere to COVID - 19 safety precautions.
"We use Anderson Optometry for all of our family’s vision needs. Recently, we had to have our youngest fitted for new glasses and he made the experience fun for her and informative for us. We know Dr. Anderson will always take good care of our family’s eye care and that’s why we wouldn’t go to anywhere else."
The Harrison Family
"Dr. Anderson and his staff are so patient and friendly. Dr. Anderson prescribed me glasses and I had the toughest time picking out frames. They didn’t rush, but instead made helpful suggestions and now I have an awesome pair of frames, not to mention the fact that I can see ten times better than before. You guys are the best!"